It is currently 20. Aug 2017, 22:51  

Im out of the clan, the clan is dead, his members? 
AuthorMessage

Post Im out of the clan, the clan is dead, his members?
I'm out of the clan, the clan is dead, and his members are noobs.

I'm not anymore in dl, the clan is dead and his actually members are only noobs, like this guy.

Thanks for all guys

If you want to preserve reputation, get out from the OA, with honor, and stop this noob members

*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

BB ;)

Explanation for the photo:

I'm in a 4 vs 7 game.

He knows the big diference of the teams. but he join first to the blue team and then beat my team like a big big Troll.

Thanks

19. Feb 2012, 13:30

Post Re: Im out of the clan, the clan is dead, his members?
crocodile2 wrote:
I'm out of the clan, the clan is dead, and his members are noobs.

You are out of the clan, the clan isn't dead and our members aren't noobs (saying that isn't really friendly, you broke my heart). First of all, I would like to say that I absolutely don't know who MiniZeus is and that I would be honored to see him here to speak about the reason why he wears the Tag, how he joined, and other things...

Then, in the screen you posted (and thanks to have posted it) we can identify 3 diferent phases in the part's history thanks to the time:
1rst phase (0 min - 5 min): There was a 3 vs 3 (You + Stasciu + 5thElement Vs MiniZeus + Bill + Aragorn)
2nd phase (5 - 7): 2 players joined each team (Quake and BlacWarPunk)
3rd phase (7 - 14): 2 players joined the red team (Privet Medved and later Al)

Once it's sayed, thanks to the diferent scores we can aproximatively determine which team was winning at each phase. Your screen is taken during the 3rd phase, the score is "6-6". For you, teams were unbalanced so the blue team just captured some flags and was going to capture some more. Well:
1rst phase: Hard to say, aparently blue were winning, but I think red were.
2nd phase: The "BlackWar" is much better than the "Quake", red wins. At the end, the red team scored 6 flags.
3rd phase: The blue team has more players, blue wins...
From your screen, I can say that during the 3rd phase (which lasts 14-7 = 7 minutes), the blue team captured maximum 6 flags. So, less than 1 flag a minute. Well, I believe we can say teams weren't so unbalanced when we know that we can score a flag on 4 seconds on Ps37Ctf and that the blue team needed more than a minute. (and that's in the worst case, in fact they surely only scored something like 3 or 4 flags, almost once every 2 minute)
I can say something else, in the best scenario for you and for the fact MiniZeus would be a noob, during the 1rst and the 2nd phase, your team wins and captures 6 flags. In the 3rd, the other team scores 6 flags. The 2 first phases last 7 minutes, the third 7 minutes. During the 2 first phases teams were as "unbalanced" as during the third one where "the others were noobs" because they didn't help you. In the worst scenario (you scored all points during the 2nd phase, which is more believeable), you benefited of the fact that teams were unbalanced and didn't complain about.

Let's go further ! In Ctf when teams are too unbalanced, the "loosing" team has to spend all its time in defense (that's automatical, this is the only way to play). Whereas it wasn't really the case: "Quake returned the blue flag". If your team was still attacking the other one, we can say you weren't really in a deep shit.

Naturally, all these words I wrote mean something only in the case where nobody joined, switch of, or left teams during the 14 minutes.

To sum up this long explanation, your screen show us much thing. Since the beginning teams were unbalanced (in first, you were winning then they do), and each team benefited of it. So, saying that MiniZeus is a noob is like saying that all other players were. Another thing, if MiniZeus had joined your team he would have unbalance the teams more: the 4 vs 6 would have become a 5 vs 5 whereas we know that "Privet Medved" and "quake" are much worse than the 2 worst players of this new red team. Then, the only way he had to help you would have been to join spectators. But almost nobody in this Oa world would have done that.

A last thing, saying that a community sucks thanks to the "bad" acts of one member of this community is called racism. Please, don't generalise us, all of use don't play in Ctf or play this way, even if there is nothing to blame about Minizeus (personally, even he maybe fakes the TAG, he just acted like a normal guy).

Well, we won't leave Oa or kick our members because MiniZeus preserved our reputation and honor.

19. Feb 2012, 19:00

I haven't met this player either
btw. for me you were out since a long time,
you don't wear the tag and you come once
every ???? months on the forum
but it's nice of you to tell us

@Moixie: stop writing too much for nothing,
it's not a RP forum nor is anyone interested in reading and scrolling
through a long post IMHO
I didn't even read the whole thing because it's boring lol

19. Feb 2012, 20:40
Profile ICQ Visit website   Personal Album

Anastasia wrote:
Anyway... Thanks for being a dL (even if i never see you with a dL tag)

I rarely see you too with a tag...

19. Feb 2012, 20:55

yup but if you don't want it
I can remove you from the members group

19. Feb 2012, 21:54

L0neStarr wrote:
@Moixie: stop writing too much for nothing,
it's not a RP forum nor is anyone interested in reading and scrolling
through a long post IMHO
I didn't even read the whole thing because it's boring lol

It was just a way to say and to justify why what MiniZeus did wasn't so questionable and that Croco himself did it during the game. If I had just write: "No, Minizeus is not a noob. Or you are too. The screen you did proves it !". You would have asked in why the screen proves it and then if I were a bit stupid to say something with no real foundations.

19. Feb 2012, 23:59

Moixie wrote:
A last thing, saying that a community sucks thanks to the "bad" acts of one member of this community is called racism.

Nah, it's called discrimination :P ( though usually both discrimination and racism are related )

21. Feb 2012, 18:22
Profile Visit website

Tiny wrote:
Moixie wrote:
A last thing, saying that a community sucks thanks to the "bad" acts of one member of this community is called racism.

Nah, it's called discrimination :P ( though usually both discrimination and racism are related )

My english vocabulary suc** =P

22. Feb 2012, 14:59