It is currently 22. Sep 2017, 11:58  

Mini-FragFest 
AuthorMessage

Post Mini-FragFest
Hello DL,

This is an invitation to a Mini-FragFest with the WASP Clan, some European players like S. Creamer from the Evil Clan, and other drop-in / invited visitors on Sunday. The event will be less than 2 hours and will have an interesting mix of maps, game types, and game physics/weapon characteristics. Since the info is in PDF format I was unable to attach it to this post, therefore see the temporary link below for further details.

*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Unlike our once or twice yearly General FragFests, your Forum is the only European one that will receive an invitation to this event.

I hope all your members come to play but you are equally invited to simply spectate.

Best wishes and much success with your Clan.

WASP.Killer

PS: L0neStarr, we are hoping to have one of these per month, not only alternating between the USA and a European Server, but played with different Mods... AfterShock, AlternateFire, Excessive Plus. If you are interested in volunteering your server from time to time PM me your E-Mail address.

13. Apr 2012, 04:51